Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: April 16th/18th 2017 at City Winery, Chicago, IL

  1. #1
    Border Desperado TW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    369

    Default April 16th/18th 2017 at City Winery, Chicago, IL

    A little (Ok a lot) late to posting my review/experience but better late than never right?!
    He added two new songs since his California tour, “All I Want to Do” and “I Can See Everything”. I’m so happy that “All I Want to Do” was added, Tell Me the Truth is probably my 2nd favorite Timothy album (1st is Expando).
    Set list, I know LuvTim posted one but…
    One More Mile
    My Hat
    The Shadow
    Red Dirt Road
    Ella Jean
    White Boy From Sacramento
    Downtime
    Parachute
    Solo:
    All Those Faces
    Peaceful Easy Feeling
    All I Want to Do
    Full Band:
    I Can See Everything
    What I Should Do
    Keep On Tryin’
    Friday Night
    I Refuse
    Secular Praise
    I Can’t Tell You Why
    A Good Day
    *Encore*
    I Don’t Want to Hear Anymore
    Love Will Keep Us Alive

    Time for a special moment…
    On the first night (16th) after “My Hat” Timothy said he liked my t-shirt (Again! If you remember my Agoura Hills concert) he then paused, and looked at me trying to remember something.
    “Wait haven’t I told you that before?” I shook my head yes. (OMG!)
    “Were you in L.A.?”
    “Yeah.”
    “I saw you!” A smile comes across his face. (He remembered me!)
    He then asked my name and told everyone “Sophia’s here.”
    One of the coolest and memorable moments of my life! I don’t know how the heck he remembered me…but wow is all I can say.

  2. #2
    Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    1,622

    Default Re: April 16th/18th 2017 at City Winery, Chicago, IL

    That's so awesome TW!!!
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."

  3. #3
    Out on the Border Gemini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Tallahassee, Fla.
    Posts
    88

    Default Re: April 16th/18th 2017 at City Winery, Chicago, IL

    Good Lord. How did you keep from passing out right there? That is the coolest! I noticed You're So Wild wasn't in the set list from these shows like it was in LT's from the other night. Interesting. I Can See Everything wasn't part of the show when I saw him in September. I would have loved to see him do that and I'm you got to see it.

  4. #4
    Stuck on the Border LuvTim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    The Prairie
    Posts
    3,966

    Default Re: April 16th/18th 2017 at City Winery, Chicago, IL

    TW! OMG, girl. I really don't know how you do it!


    It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you

  5. #5
    Moderator Brooke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)
    Posts
    21,019

    Default Re: April 16th/18th 2017 at City Winery, Chicago, IL

    TW, how cool for you! That's just awesome!

    Wonderful set list, too! So glad you enjoyed yourself!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

  6. #6
    Stuck on the Border Delilah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Long road south out of Cass County
    Posts
    3,343

    Default Re: April 16th/18th 2017 at City Winery, Chicago, IL

    Quote Originally Posted by TW View Post
    Time for a special moment…
    On the first night (16th) after “My Hat” Timothy said he liked my t-shirt (Again! If you remember my Agoura Hills concert) he then paused, and looked at me trying to remember something.
    “Wait haven’t I told you that before?” I shook my head yes. (OMG!)
    “Were you in L.A.?”
    “Yeah.”
    “I saw you!” A smile comes across his face. (He remembered me!)
    He then asked my name and told everyone “Sophia’s here.”
    One of the coolest and memorable moments of my life! I don’t know how the heck he remembered me…but wow is all I can say.
    Wow, he remembered you and said your name? How awesome!! He even remembered it was in L.A. You must have made an impression on him. How cool!


  7. #7
    Border Desperado TW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    369

    Default Re: April 16th/18th 2017 at City Winery, Chicago, IL

    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
    Good Lord. How did you keep from passing out right there? That is the coolest! I noticed You're So Wild wasn't in the set list from these shows like it was in LT's from the other night. Interesting. I Can See Everything wasn't part of the show when I saw him in September. I would have loved to see him do that and I'm you got to see it.
    It definitely was a surreal moment I kind of just smiled and tried not to totally freak out!

    He didn't play "You're So Wild" so I'm a bit jealous of all of the people who saw the later dates of the Eastern leg, but I'm not complaining. This show was phenomenal!

  8. #8
    Border Desperado TW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    369

    Default Re: April 16th/18th 2017 at City Winery, Chicago, IL

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTim View Post
    TW! OMG, girl. I really don't know how you do it!
    If I knew the secret, I'd tell you!

  9. #9
    Border Desperado TW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    369

    Default Re: April 16th/18th 2017 at City Winery, Chicago, IL

    Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    Wow, he remembered you and said your name? How awesome!! He even remembered it was in L.A. You must have made an impression on him. How cool!
    I guess so! In L.A. I was close enough for him to see me, but not close enough IMO to get a good enough image of what I look like. His memory must be very good.

  10. #10
    Border Desperado TW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    369

    Default Re: April 16th/18th 2017 at City Winery, Chicago, IL


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •