Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Classic West Los Angeles - July 15, 2017

Default Classic West Los Angeles - July 15, 2017

I made a review post for tonight. I will try to post pictures from online.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Default Re: Classic West Los Angeles - July 15, 2017

Here are some video from a guy's periscope account. The first three songs were Seven Bridges Road, Take It Easy and One Of These Nights.

They sounded great on Seven Bridges Road and I thought Deacon did a great job with Take It Easy.

I see Steuart and Don is back there on the drums.

Joe introduced Deacon. Deacon wore a Dodger jersey with sunglasses on his head like his father use to do.

https://twitter.com/bartrivera75

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Vince singing Take It To the Limit.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BWl_WmSlJQ-/

Deacon before Take It Easy.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 07-16-2017 at 02:51 AM.

Saw on Twitter that the guys had a moment of silence for Glenn.

Dennis Machart‏ @DenMac79
    Moment of silence for Glenn #ClassicWest
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 07-16-2017 at 02:52 AM.

A little video of Peaceful Easy Feeling with them showing Glenn at the end.

https://twitter.com/ArsenalLA

A little video of Best of my Love

https://t.co/RQen7sUd8R

Stuck on the Border

Bob Seger on Heartache Tonight.
    Last edited by UndertheWire; 07-16-2017 at 02:15 AM.

Surprise guest. Bob Seger and he sang Heartache Tonight.

Stuck on the Border

Shun, do you know who sang Tequila Sunrise?