Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: London, England 3-20-08

Thank you for posting these!

I just LOOOOOOOOOOVE it when Don take the microphone off the stand for Desperado and starts moving around with it. It's just a simple movement, but it really gives the song a more dynamic feel, like there's so much power in the song that he can't stand still!

I also love Glenn's comments before Take It Easy. So sweet! "We do this because you want us to" and "We love getting young with you two for a couple hours." Aw!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by SodaScouts
    Thank you for posting these!
    Thanks from me too FF61! They are great!

I just LOOOOOOOOOOVE it when Don take the microphone off the stand for Desperado and starts moving around with it.
    Me too--and I love the way he holds those last notes out so long, too, while everyone is cheering!

I also love Glenn's comments before Take It Easy. So sweet! "We love getting young with you two for a couple hours." Aw!
    We love getting young with you too, Glenn!

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Thank I also love Glenn's comments before Take It Easy. So sweet! "We do this because you want us to" and "We love getting young with you two for a couple hours." Aw!
    Believe me Glenn can get young with me in whatever way he likes any time he likes
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Out on the Border freyfantastic61's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter
    Thank I also love Glenn's comments before Take It Easy. So sweet! "We do this because you want us to" and "We love getting young with you two for a couple hours." Aw!
    Believe me Glenn can get young with me in whatever way he likes any time he likes
    and me! But I have to admit I loved when Don stood even nearer the edge of the stage!If I could've I would've leant over the 4rows before me to get even closer!! Damn it!! I would've climbed on the stage! Glad you all enjoyed the videos-I also have most of LROOE so I will add that too! I'm so glad I carried on filming.I also have Glenn introducing the others which leads into Life's been good.

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Default Re: London, England 3-20-08

That first gig was this night four years ago! What a night it was for us all! I cannot believe it was such a long time ago - it seems to have gone in the blink of an eye!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP