Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: London, England 3-20-08

OK guys - here they are!

Band Intros - good close-ups here! StephUK - Will Hollis is shown!

https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/...London2008.wmv

Witchy Woman - all band members are shown - more wide angles - song in its entirety! GA - is that your little girl singing along during the first part? She sounds absolutely precious singing "Sparks fly from her fingertips."

https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/...London2008.wmv

Thanks GA! Wish my digital camera had your kind of zoom!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

I will have to admit......yes I had to silence her but she had the good grace to appreciate what I was doing!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by SodaScouts
    The zoom is standard enough Soda! It wasn't an expensive camera! I think it was more where we were sitting was particularly good for filming from. My only regret was not doing it sooner and getting a few more songs. Unfortunately the camera battery had all but died by TIE! Now that would have been a coup IMHO!
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter
    The zoom is standard enough Soda! It wasn't an expensive camera! I think it was more where we were sitting was particularly good for filming from. My only regret was not doing it sooner and getting a few more songs. Unfortunately the camera battery had all but died by TIE! Now that would have been a coup IMHO!
    Really! I've had a hard time finding a digital camera that zooms while filming. Mine certainly doesn't, which makes all the videos I take crap, even if I've got a good seat (although I am too scared to film while visible to the band, lol). What kind of camera do you have?

Sony Cyber-shot T20. It has a 3x optical zoom. (Is that good? Anyone?)As I say when I bought it last year it wasn't particularly expensive and just seemed middle of the road. I was pleasantly surprised myself at how well the vids came out, but thought the pics rather disappointing. I only took it out when it became apparent that no one objected to photos being taken. A guy in fromt seemed to video the whole show! Lucky thing!
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Stuck on the Border

What a fantastic time you had! Thanks so much for sharing! The photos were wonderful.

Regarding ILAA, it does not exist in Australia, so when the band come here all I can hope for is the expensive tickets where you get access to a private bar, and that is it.

Edit: The video was fantastic! It was like I was there! And a SOLO in Witchy Woman?!

How long, how long before Australia?!

Yes, how awesome was Glenn's solo?!

More YouTube treats - none as good as GA's though!

Recording by a cell phone from a long way away, the visual is not so hot... but if you want to just hear the audio, he does get the whole song.

Hotel California

Not good audio or sound quality, but I guess it's better than nothing, and you get to hear that most awesome guitar solo all the way to the end (even if it is a bit warbly):

Clip of Long Road Out of Eden

Talk about buttoned up! These guys need to remove the jackets, remove the ties, and unbutton a couple buttons. Glenn and Don look like they just came back from church. Admittedly, they do look handsome in their suits, but still. Although as long as they sound good, I can't complain!

Talk about buttoned up! These guys need to remove the jackets, remove the ties, and unbutton a couple buttons. Glenn and Don look like they just came back from church. Admittedly, they do look handsome in their suits, but still. Although as long as they sound good, I can't complain!
    I totally agree Soda! MF and I were discussing that point on the phone last night. We said that while they did indeed look very handsome, we freaked out when Glenn removed the jacket just before 'Somebody' but we too would have liked to see the ties go and a few buttons opened as well. In fairness though, he did look extremely sexy all evening. mmmmmm
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Oh wow, Ga! Your videos are awesome! How cool is it that you got these?! Thank you so much for sharing with us!

I loved watching Glenn roll up his sleeves during the intros and his solo in WW!

And your daughter singing along is darling! Makes it all the more real!

The guys look very handsome in their suits, but I agree, they need to loosen it up a bit!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

The same guy who had Desperado on YouTube did a couple others, giving us some good shots, and he gets the songs in their entirety.

How Long

I Don't Want to Hear Any More (includes intro from Glenn)

Don is on drums in IDWHAM. Looks like he doesn't play guitar on all the new ones after all!

Hotel California