Welcome back AT. That's a good point about songwriting since we don't know yet if he does. However, I know a lot of other musicians, especially in the country genre that don't write their own songs but pair up with other song-writers that do. I forgot Lee Ann Womack's daughter Aubriee Sellers is out now too and I've actually heard her played on country radio as well as Thomas Rhett.

In Deacon's case I do feel a bit like history is repeating itself as I feel Dhani Harrison, George Harrison's son, went through a lot of similar stuff and where he is now as a musician. He too debuted during a concert in tribute of his dad and resembling his dad. However, I know Dhani had a hard time trying to do his own music after this and it was hard on him being compared so much to his dad. He only just within the past 4 years has started singing his father's music again and talking about his dad. Dhani is very talented though and I loved his bands Thenewno2 and Fistful of Mercy. He's also done scoring for films and TV shows lately and just announced his first solo album is coming out in October so a lot of good has been happening for him.

So I'm hoping things go well for Deacon if/when he starts his own career. He's got so many connections and people to help him out.