I just wanted to add a few more comments on what I saw & experienced that night at Citi-Field.

Citi-Field is only about 5 minutes from my house & I often go see Met games there, so I know the stadium pretty well.

I want to stress that people should not judge the concert from the many phone videos that were up for a short of period of time, because the sound system there was truely spectacular These videos didn't do justice to the vocals. I have seen some criticism of the harmonies, & to judge them from unprofessional videos is just not fair...They sounded spectacular!!!
I did see professional photographers filming the show, so I wouldn't be surprised if they will make a DVD of this show, as it was a milestone in the Eagles legacy...

Now, as for Deacon Frey. I can't describe the feeling of seeing him up there. I only know that I could hardly take my eyes off him. It was not like seeing Glenn up there, but it was mesmerizing to see this young guy, so calm & so talented, filling in for his dad.

I can only almost compare it to when I saw Dahani Harrison up there playing with the big guys in a tribute to his father. Being on the stage with the likes of Clapton, Jeff Lynne, Tom Petty, Prince, Paul McCartney, Bob Dyan & many more of his dads friends & collaborators & he being the young look alike of his father.

I can only say that Deacon was special, spectacular & yet so unassuming.... I felt all eyes were on him, not judging him, but just in awe of having him up there & doing this... It was a very special evening. I think Deacon can be proud & that his dad was smiling down on the stadium & blessing us all with his approval!!! I mean you could actually almost FEEL it..