View Poll Results: Do you support a new album by the Eagles + Guests?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. If the band is inspired to create new music, I would like to hear and/or buy it.

11 31.43%
  • No. The Eagles' last studio album was in 2007. Nothing they do now can measure up to past releases.

12 34.29%
  • It depends on if and how the "Eagles" name is used.

3 8.57%
  • Only if previously unreleased/newly discovered Glenn music is included.

5 14.29%
  • I don't know/not sure.

4 11.43%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Poll: Do you support a new album by Eagles + Guests?

Default Re: Poll: Do you support a new album by Eagles + Guests?

Apart from the Eagles, seems Glenn did enough songwriting with others that hasn't been heard before that could become commercially viable today ... such as a couple songs on the new album by Jack Tempchin.

"As an added bonus, the album also includes “Privacy” and “Everybody’s Gonna Love Somebody Tonight.” Both are vibrant, hard-rocking songs by Tempchin and Frey that have never appeared on record before"

peacefuleasyfeeling.com
    Last edited by Dawn; 08-23-2017 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NightMistBlue View Post
    Whatever makes them happy, that's cool.
    Agreed.

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you

Banned

I've lost interest in the Eagles. They'll need to release something new to re-ignite my interest.

Border Desperado

Quote Originally Posted by Funk 50 View Post
    I've lost interest in the Eagles. They'll need to release something new to re-ignite my interest.
    If they plan to turn this mini-tour into a full fledged US tour this spring, I see them releasing something this winter, maybe around Christmas, Walmart Exclusive. Either a new box set, DVD, live CD, something.
    Because, like with you, I'm sure there are people who are losing interest. I mean the band released it's last album 10 years ago, and the fan base is split on whether they should even be a band.

Border Rebel

Quote Originally Posted by BillBailey1976 View Post
    If they plan to turn this mini-tour into a full fledged US tour this spring, I see them releasing something this winter, maybe around Christmas, Walmart Exclusive. Either a new box set, DVD, live CD, something.
    Because, like with you, I'm sure there are people who are losing interest. I mean the band released it's last album 10 years ago, and the fan base is split on whether they should even be a band.
    Maybe the 40th anniversary of HOTEL CALIFORNIA cd will be out in time for the holidays.

Border Desperado

Quote Originally Posted by scottside View Post
    Maybe the 40th anniversary of HOTEL CALIFORNIA cd will be out in time for the holidays.
    That would only be exciting if there were some extras with it. I mean who doesn't have HC? Some fancy 40th Anniversary packaging isn't going to boost it too much. I think they'd need a bonus DVD...maybe HOTE live...at least a few songs like the Concert footage with the doc.

Banned

I'm pretty sure that an anniversary edition of Hotel California is on it's way.

Henley has said that he's personally working on live recordings from the Hotel California tour, that'll serve as extra tracks. It sounds great for the Christmas gift market but I don't think it'll re-ignite my love for the band, even with a dvd.

Obviously with Henley at the helm, it could be any Christmas in the next decade.

Border Desperado

More awesome would be a complete live album from the Hotel California tour. We already have some songs from Eagles Live that were done in Hotel California era.