Thread: Don Henley - Helping Texans: A Hurricane Harvey Benefit Concert @ November 28, 2017

Default Don Henley - Helping Texans: A Hurricane Harvey Benefit Concert @ November 28, 2017

Don, Clint Black and Lyle Lovett will be doing a benefit concert for the people who were hit by Hurricane Harvey on November 28, 2017 at Bass Performance Hall in Ft. Worth, TX.

Tickets go on sale this Friday. You can get tickets at http://www.basshall.com/tickets--events/now-on-sale/ or call 817-212-4280. It hasn't popped up yet on their website, but it probably will on Frinday

Here's the link about the concert. I had already post this in Don's thread.
    http://www.billboard.com/articles/co...ricane-benefit

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Default Re: Don Henley - Helping Texans: A Hurricane Harvey Benefit Concert @ November 28, 20

So - this is going on right now! I wish one of our Borderers could have attended.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Border Rebel

Default Re: Don Henley - Helping Texans: A Hurricane Harvey Benefit Concert @ November 28, 20

I wish so, too!

I saw a recap on Facebook, but I can't post it since Facebook is blocked at work. I didn't know if I could post it to this board.

I've been looking articles and pictures. I found one picture on Twitter and that's it.

From what I read Don was last. Clint joined Don on Desperado. Lyle came out at the end to do a song together Clint and Don. I forgot the name of the song.

Once I find more stuff from last night, I will make a thread. Right now, I'm not finding jack. Its like the media wasn't there.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley