Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter View Post
I agree with FP. They don't even do a proper tribute to Glenn during the show. I go to an Eagles tribute band that plays here every springtime, and both years they played a proper tribute to him. Each time it consisted of a montage of video clips and photos being displayed. In 2016 the full 'Tequila Sunrise' played in the background, in 2017 they did similar using Wasted Time. But both times all the players stopped playing and actually LOOKED at the montage as they stood in respect to Glenn . Afterwards the audience gave them (and by default Glenn ) a standing ovation. This was a TRIBUTE Band, yet I feel they paid a better homage to the founder of the Eagles than his own band did.
It is like the remaining Eagles want to slowly dilute Glenn 's influence out of the band.
And what will happen when Deacon decides he's made enough money and has put his name out there and wants to go out on his own. Will another 'fill in' be organised? Or will Vince Gill be elevated to the status of Eagle......? Who knows?
It does sound like the tribute band does a nice job honoring Glenn’s memory. I wouldn’t rule out the possibility that the remaining Eagles perform some kind of special tribute of their own. It can still happen.

As to what I bolded, I honestly don’t think that is possible. By the time Deacon leaves, the band will probably have folded for good. I really don’t think we’re going to see a whole lot more of these video clips in the future, relatively speaking.