Quote Originally Posted by YoungEaglesFan View Post
Im so glad they decided to go again. Though I got to see them at the classic east, I already hope to see them again. I agree with you Delilah that I doubt they will do a full tour but I bet they do groups of mini tours in all parts of the US. I hope they come to mass but New England would do. But I think the guys sounded great. Deacon seemed to gain confidence and do better. I think he should get more lead vocals next time (if there’s a next time). I think they should the set list a little but other than that, the band is doing great the way they are
Same here. I went to the Classic East as well, and I'm hoping they'll come to MA (would love Fenway in the spring!) or somewhere else close, as I'd love to see them again.

Delilah, thank you so much for posting the videos. I've loved watching them!

As to the review, everyone grieves in their own way. From what we heard, Joe broke down during his performance at the private memorial service, so you can't say he doesn't care. To me, they don't have to cry in front of the audience to make it heartfelt and respectful. (And I feel that their tribute to Glenn at these shows is heartfelt and respectful. In addition, both Joe and Deacon have mentioned it as healing.) I know I'll regret stating my opinion on this, but I'm going to do it anyway. I don't want to feed the negativity, but I feel strongly about it. I'm sick of Don (and Joe and Timothy, to a lesser degree) being treated as complete jerks because their tribute to Glenn isn't good enough for some.