My review of the three songs and commentary on SiriusXM:

1) Take it to The Limit - Don gave a nice introduction to Vince. Noted that he won more Grammys than any other male country artist (22?) and 17 CMA awards.

Hearing this song on Sirius reminds me why we should never judge anything by what we hear on iPhone recordings on YouTube from the audience at Eagles shows in arenas. Hearing the proper feed makes such a huge difference. The song sounds so lush, so beautiful, his voice and the way he sings the song are fantastic. It is not like Randy, nothing ever will be. But if you can try to not compare and just enjoy what Vince has to give, it is really, really lovely. Timothy's bass was turned up higher than usual so that is cool for his fans.

2) In the City - This version of the song gives a master class in high harmony backing vocals. I'm pretty much going to leave it at that haha. Actually, Joe sounds really fab at some points and really not good at others. It was good.

3) I Can't Tell You Why - Timothy told the audience they are really well-behaved haha. His voice sounds good, it's a hard song to sing. Frankly surprised that anyone at his age can still sing it. The bass turned up high in the mix again, very cool.

When Vince sings backup on this, it really elevates the soul/RnB level, which I noticed. I think he does it on purpose, he is not blending with Don. I thought it sounded like something Barry White would sing, but after the song, the DJs said it sounded like Marvin Gaye or George Benson. Vince's vocal adds something. The guitar solo got loud applause half-way through - very cool. The Nashville fans know their music, and hopefully they all know that Glenn played it on the album.

Looking forward to the Hotel California channel starting at Thanksgiving and hearing the entire show. Definitely sounded like the guys were enjoying it!