Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: 2018 Tour

Default Re: 2018 Tour

IT has to do with the venue. I mean I know Tulsa, New Orleans and a few other venues start at under 100 for nosebleeds seats while there's a few who start at 100 dollars for the nosebleeds. I always scratched my head on that.

I remembered when I saw Joe in Memphis. His prices were very reasonable and only a few rows where you had M&G tickets and it was 60 something after the 11th row I think, but at another venue his tickets were higher.

I gave an example with another performer I saw last year. I saw Donny and Marie last December. I paid I think 80 dollars for center seats and it drops after that. Another venues, tickets started at 100. So I think it also with the venues because I've never got why its cheap at this venues and very expensive at another. I guess it depends how many it holds.

I'm just glad the New Orleans show isn't expensive. I don't know which tickets I want. I want the 96 dollar one, but I want to go for the limit and get the over 100 dollar ticket. Either way. I have to save to get the tickets.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

Posted in the other thread but saw a TV commercial this morning on one of my local channels and they used footage from this year's concerts. Showed Don playing drums and singing "Hotel California", Deacon singing "Take it Easy", Vince singing "Take it To the Limit", and footage of Joe playing guitar during "Life in the Fast Lane". So they did film some of the recent concerts and are using it for ads.
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."

Border Desperado longtimeeaglesfan's Avatar

Tickets bought for both shows in Nashville. Saturday night works better but purchased Friday first when they went on sale...Friday appears to be sold out with only $$$$ Platinum and resale tickets available. Looking forward to seeing them again!!

Quote Originally Posted by buffyfan145 View Post
    Posted in the other thread but saw a TV commercial this morning on one of my local channels and they used footage from this year's concerts. Showed Don playing drums and singing "Hotel California", Deacon singing "Take it Easy", Vince singing "Take it To the Limit", and footage of Joe playing guitar during "Life in the Fast Lane". So they did film some of the recent concerts and are using it for ads.
    Interesting, thanks.

"Let's burn our long johns and head west" - Glenn Frey 1948-2016

Out on the Border

I am so excited! I got tickets for the show in Kansas City and am taking my best friend and her husband. Thought I would never get the chance to see them again. We will be on Timothys side, the first level off the floor, a few rows up. Very pleased with the seats. Can’t wait!!

Quote Originally Posted by TimBFan View Post
    I am so excited! I got tickets for the show in Kansas City and am taking my best friend and her husband. Thought I would never get the chance to see them again. We will be on Timothys side, the first level off the floor, a few rows up. Very pleased with the seats. Can’t wait!!
    So happy for you, TBF! You're going to have a terrific time!

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

I checked the tickets for Miami when they first went on sale and they were almost $1,000 each for floor tickets. That's way above what is typical for that venue, in my experience. Not criticizing, just sayin'.

Out on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by buffyfan145 View Post
    I saw the commercial for the first time today, announcing their Kansas City show. If they’ve been running it before today I haven’t seen it, but they mentioned the AMEX presale that was two days ago.

Out on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by LuvTim View Post
    So happy for you, TBF! You're going to have a terrific time!
    Thank you so much! I’m so excited I can hardly stand it. We’re on Timothy’s side of the venue which makes me even happier.

Now to decide which Eagles shirt to wear, or a Timothy shirt

Stuck on the Border

If anyone has a tour guide/programme from this tour, could you look up who is the tour manager? On the HotE tour, it was Jerry Vaccarino but I think he was hinting that he would retire afterwards.