Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Eagles Radio Sirius Channel 30 November 17, 2017

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

Default Re: Eagles Radio Sirius Channel 30 November 17, 2017

I've been really enjoying it while we have it too. Today is the last day for the free preview, though hopefully we'll get one around Christmas as it's happened before in other years.
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."

Timothy was on a radio show last night. I didn't listen to it and I totally forgot it was coming on. I tried to find a recap from the show online, but I couldn't find it. I did see it last night, but I don't know where I saw it. Here's a few things I remembered.

-Timothy will have a guest DJ show. So stay tune with that.
    -Joe had a hand in the programming. That does explain why the station is soo heavily playing Joe's music.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 11-28-2017 at 10:31 AM.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

I guess they are playing songs from their current solo album. I just heard Take a Picture Of This. I think this is the third song I heard from Cass County. I heard Praying For Rain yesterday and I can't remembered the third one.

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    Actually Brooke. It was New Kid In Town.

I loved that little speech. I would had loved to seen Deacon's face when Vince dedicated New Kid In Town to him.
    You're right, shun. I did also hear Vince sing PEF though, during the Opry concert.

Quote Originally Posted by NightMistBlue View Post
    They're good with the obscure country covers. Tanya Tucker did a version of "Best of My Love" - she sounded real young.
    I must admit I had to change the channel when that came on! I thought she was awful! lol
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

I didn't like Tanya's version either. I love some of her songs, but I didn't like her version of Best Of My Love. I do love Little Texas' version of PEF. It has been played a few times on the channel. Very close to the original.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke View Post
    You're right, shun. I did also hear Vince sing PEF though, during the Opry concert.
    You're right. Vince did sing it on the Opry last year. I think the video is still on Youtube.

I saw on Jack's page that he will also do a guest DJ show. There's a picture of him and Timothy on his page.

Both his and Timothy's show hasn't been announced yet.

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

I think it's time for me to cave in and get this. I wanna hear Timmy's radio show!

Try the free trial. That's what I'm using. I just redid another free trial so I'm good until the end of next month.

Try this link: https://player.siriusxm.com. You can use it online and your phone.

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Free?! Yes, it's free!! Thanks, Shun. I was going to do the car subscription but maybe online is the way to go.