Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Four more years of Eagles

Stuck on the Border Annoying Twit's Avatar

Default Re: Four more years of Eagles

An EP, as Fleetwood Mac did some years ago, is possible. However, I'm not making any predictions as to what they will or will not do. I was wrong about the reformation of the band; I didn't believe it would happen. (This doesn't mean that I don't think they should have.) So, I'm reluctant to make assumptions about what Eagles will or will not do in the future.

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

The president of the United States will be 74 in his final year, and I'm sure his daily/monthly/yearly schedule is much more rigorous than the Eagles' schedule. (not even going to start a discussion about him.) Based on the reviews of their recent shows, seems like they're good for a few more years, if they pace themselves and make the effort to take care of their health and voices. Mick and Keith are 74 and 73.

I see them doing things one year at a time. For example, planning a tour for a year and seeing how that goes before making more plans to tour. Taking things slow and not rushing into any long-term commitments.
    "You only live forever in the lights you make....you only hear the music when your heart begins to break."