Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: 2018 North American Tour

Default Re: 2018 North American Tour

Vince sure keeps busy. He probably just sings a couple of songs at the Opry but still...

I couldn’t see if Will is still playing along in PEF. That side of the video was cut off.

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

I think he sings about 2 or 3 songs. I haven't listen to the Opry since last year and when the Eagles were in between shows and that was his first show since being part of the Eagles.

I use to love to watch the Grand Ole Opry on tv. I'm glad you can still hear it on the radio.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

I remember watching it on TV too. That seemed like a long time ago. Shun I would have thought that was before your time, lol.

I wonder if there will be any more setlist changes for the band.

Border Desperado

According to the venue in Salt Lake City for the May 3rd concert, it has been postponed until May 20th due to Don Henley being ill.

Get well soon, Don! We love you! 💘

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you

Out on the Border

Very disappointing news about Don being sick since the Mrs. and I are going day after tomorrow to the Portland show and I have a bad feeling it's going to get postponed. I have a long vacation planned most of June and if they reschedule for a date then we're screwed. Plus the Mrs. may have to work on the rescheduled date if there is one. I'm very hopeful this is just a case of Don being tied up with family or whatever and not able to get back in time from their break.

Question folks and if this has been discussed I apologize in advance..........Is there an intermission during the show on this tour or is the "intermission" between the opening band and the Eagles.

Quote Originally Posted by beatles_fan View Post
    Very disappointing news about Don being sick since the Mrs. and I are going day after tomorrow to the Portland show and I have a bad feeling it's going to get postponed. I have a long vacation planned most of June and if they reschedule for a date then we're screwed. Plus the Mrs. may have to work on the rescheduled date if there is one. I'm very hopeful this is just a case of Don being tied up with family or whatever and not able to get back in time from their break.

Question folks and if this has been discussed I apologize in advance..........Is there an intermission during the show on this tour or is the "intermission" between the opening band and the Eagles.
    I haven’t heard of a intermission and the show I went to at the classic east had no intermission. There should be a break between the opening act and the Eagles. Probably not a terribly long one but still decently long one

I just saw on Facebook that the Portland and Spokane shows are being rescheduled to the May 22nd and 24th. I really hope Don is ok.q

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

The next show won’t be till the 10th in Vancouver. Maybe Don has a bad cold or the flu. I hope he recovers soon.

Here’s what the website says:

The Eagles concerts in Portland, Oregon and Spokane, Washington have been rescheduled due to Don Henley’s illness.

The Eagles concert on May 5th in Portland has been postponed to Tuesday, May 22, at the Moda Center.

All tickets for the rescheduled shows will be honored for new dates. Should ticketholders choose to seek a refund, they will be available at the point of purchase. Show schedule:
    Doors - 6 PM
    JD & The Straight Shot – 7 PM
    Eagles – 8 PM

Moda Center
    One Center Court
    Portland , OR 97227
    https://eagles.com/events/438357

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Oh Get well soon Don - hope fully its just something minor and he will be back to normal soon.
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP