Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 North American Tour

Default Re: 2018 North American Tour

Didn't you go see Don in January. I can't remembered. I know I was at the Austin and Sugar Land show.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

I don't know if I see the guys playing in Houston. They might. I don't know. Your good bet would be Austin or San Antonio.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 11-21-2017 at 05:13 PM.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Yes I saw Don in Sugar Land. But we moved and now we’re closer to The Woodlands. Which is where I saw Don the first time back in ‘93.

I thought of Austin as well. That would work for me esp. since I still have relatives there.

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

Hoping the next dates announced are closer to me too.
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."

I’m hoping for a London date but I know it’s a long shot. I prefer the arena shows as stadiums are too big and you don’t really get to actually see the band.
    If no London then hopefully I’ll get to go to the USA again as it’s my favourite place!

I’m glad they are playing in Boston. I will try to go. Very excited for this tour

I'm going to shoot for the Dallas date. I hope they come somewhat closer to me but I don't want to risk not seeing them. Although if they do come to Louisiana, I'll go to that date as well in a heartbeat!
    "You only live forever in the lights you make....you only hear the music when your heart begins to break."

What part of La you from Magnolia?

Border Desperado longtimeeaglesfan's Avatar

Picked up tickets for Nashville on the Amex presale. In section 114 to the left of the stage on Tim's side mid-way up. Crazy prices for floor seats - $1,650 plus fees to be in second row. Eagles 3.0 are commanding the same if not higher prices than on the HOTE tour!

Hoping the next round of dates brings the boys to Milwaukee. I can't really afford to do Chicago, and I'd like to bring my concert number to a nice even five without breaking the bank!
    ~ Tori
    https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/downloads/images/henley24.jpg