Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 North American Tour

Default Re: 2018 North American Tour

Quote Originally Posted by longtimeeaglesfan View Post
    Picked up tickets for Nashville on the Amex presale. In section 114 to the left of the stage on Tim's side mid-way up. Crazy prices for floor seats - $1,650 plus fees to be in second row. Eagles 3.0 are commanding the same if not higher prices than on the HOTE tour!
    Seriously for one ticket in the 2nd row? If these were scalper prices that would be one thing. They should name this the Pay-for-My-Retirement-on-a-Private-Island Tour.

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

New additional dates in Indianapolis, St. Louis, Des Moines, Calgary, Edmonton, New Orleans and Tulsa. These shows will be an Evening With The Eagles.

https://eagles.com/news/295914

3/12/2018 - Indianapolis, IN @ Bankers Life Fieldhouse
    3/14/2018 - Chicago, IL @ United Center
    3/18/2018 - St. Louis, MO @ Scottrade Center
    3/21/2018 - Des Moines, IA @ Wells Fargo Arena

3/23/2018 - Nashville, TN @ Bridgestone Arena
    4/14/2018 - Orlando, FL @ Camping World Stadium
    4/21/2018 - Miami, FL @ Hard Rock Stadium
    5/10/2018 - Vancouver, BC @ Rogers Arena
    5/14/2018 - Calgary, AB @ Saddledome
    5/15/2018 - Edmonton, AB @ Rogers Place
    6/17/2018 - Tulsa, OK @ BOK Center
    6/20/2018 - New Orleans, LA @ Smoothie King Center

6/23/2018 - Arlington, TX @ AT&T Stadium
    6/28/2018 - Denver, CO @ Coors Field
    6/30/2018 - Minneapolis, MN @ Target Field
    7/15/2018 - Toronto, ON @ Air Canada Centre
    7/20/2018 - Boston, MA @ TD Banknorth Garden
    7/26/2018 - Washington, DC @ Nationals Park
    7/28/2018 - Philadelphia, PA @ Citizens Bank Park

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Border Rebel

A local radio station is doing an Eagles weekend this weekend and giving away tickets to the Boston show. You can bet I'll be listening!

Picked up tickets for Nashville on the Amex presale. In section 114 to the left of the stage on Tim's side mid-way up. Crazy prices for floor seats - $1,650 plus fees to be in second row. Eagles 3.0 are commanding the same if not higher prices than on the HOTE tour!
    Whoahhhh....that is pretty steep.

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you

Out on the Border

If that price was for a VIP meet & greet ticket that would be okay, but for a single ticket 😳😳😳😳😳 They added more dates and Kansas City is one of them so I’m really happy.

Anyone know what the ticket prices are for the first sections off the floor are running?

Out on the Border

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/eagle...american-tour/

Eagles 2018 North American Tour Dates

3/12 -- Indianapolis, IN
    3/14 -- Chicago, IL
    3/18 -- St. Louis, MO
    3/19 -- Kansas City, MO
    3/21 -- Des Moines, IA
    3/23 -- Nashville, TN
    4/14 -- Orlando, FL (with Jimmy Buffett)
    4/21 -- Miami, FL (with Jimmy Buffett)
    5/10 -- Vancouver, BC
    5/14 -- Calgary, AB
    5/15 -- Edmonton, AB
    6/17 -- Tulsa, OK
    6/20 -- New Orleans, LA
    6/23 -- Arlington, TX (with Chris Stapleton)
    6/28 -- Denver, CO (with Jimmy Buffett)
    6/30 -- Minneapolis, MN (with Jimmy Buffett)
    7/15 -- Toronto, ON
    7/20 -- Boston, MA
    7/26 -- Washington, DC (with James Taylor)
    7/28 -- Philadelphia, PA (with James Taylor)

Stuck on the Border

Originally Posted by longtimeeaglesfan Picked up tickets for Nashville on the Amex presale. In section 114 to the left of the stage on Tim's side mid-way up. Crazy prices for floor seats - $1,650 plus fees to be in second row. Eagles 3.0 are commanding the same if not higher prices than on the HOTE tour!
    Originally Posted by : Delilah
    Seriously for one ticket in the 2nd row? If these were scalper prices that would be one thing. They should name this the Pay-for-My-Retirement-on-a-Private-Island Tour.

Those ticket prices are crazy ! Those prices are about the same they were for the HOTE Tour at Madison Square Garden, which is always the most expensive place to see a concert. It is crazy to expect people to pay that price. I have seen a lot of people bitching about the prices on Eagles fan FB pages and the Eagles FB page itself.
    Delilah - LOL - so true !

AS A SIDE NOTE:
    When reading Eagles fan FB pages after the E/W, plenty of people were big time pissed off about the so called VIP page and left comments about it being a rip off/disappointment and advising others not to purchase it.

Luckily the New Orleans show isn't expensive. The ticket prices are between 46.50 to 398. I probably going to get the second lowest ticket and I'm not buying from TM. I'm going to call Smoothie King and buy it through the venue.

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    Luckily the New Orleans show isn't expensive. The ticket prices are between 46.50 to 398. I probably going to get the second lowest ticket and I'm not buying from TM. I'm going to call Smoothie King and buy it through the venue.
    I never even thought of calling and buying from the venue. Is it generally cheaper or do you still have to pay outrageous additional fees? That's my problem with ticketmaster. The price of the ticket itself isn't bad but they add on so many more fees.

@listen_to_the_eagles I'm from around the Lafayette area.
    "You only live forever in the lights you make....you only hear the music when your heart begins to break."

I think you don’t have to pay those extra fees that TM puts on your total. I think you only paid the sales taxes from the venue which would make it cheaper. For anyone who has paid through a venue. Am I correct about that?