Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 North American Tour

Default Re: 2018 North American Tour

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    I hope you get to go, buffyfan145. I know I'm excited. I'm still hoping for another date close to me before I buy my ticket for New Orleans. I probably be ending up going to New Orleans.
    Quote Originally Posted by buffyfan145 View Post
    I hope so too Shun. My Dad's planning on getting the tickets when they go on sale Friday.
    Good luck to both of you getting the tix you want tomorrow (and to anyone else planning to get tix)!

I went ahead and bought tix for the Houston concert today at the pre-sale. I’m quite pleased with the seats, they’re better than the ones I got for the Dallas concert. I’ve put my Dallas tix up for sale. Hopefully someone will buy them before too long!

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

Border Rebel

It looks like they're adding a second show in Boston, too. That's a lot of shows. I hope their voices all hold out!

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

Turns out we aren't going to be able to go after all. The tickets are just too expensive. It's the same reason we weren't able to go the last time they were here with Glenn. I get they think the Baby Boomers have the money to spend, but my parents are still working and don't. Plus, I'm still unemployed so I have to watch what I'm spending too and have already got tickets to other concerts next year. At least I've seen Don and Joe solo, and my parents saw Joe. I actually feel more bad for them as they never saw the Eagles even when they were young. But it is what it is.
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by buffyfan145 View Post
    Turns out we aren't going to be able to go after all. The tickets are just too expensive. It's the same reason we weren't able to go the last time they were here with Glenn. I get they think the Baby Boomers have the money to spend, but my parents are still working and don't. Plus, I'm still unemployed so I have to watch what I'm spending too and have already got tickets to other concerts next year. At least I've seen Don and Joe solo, and my parents saw Joe. I actually feel more bad for them as they never saw the Eagles even when they were young. But it is what it is.
    Buffy - I am really sorry to hear you can't go. I am a baby boomer and I can not afford those prices. That is why I could not afford to go to the HOTE Tour too. It is really price gouging and greediness on their part in MHO. They are selling front row seats for $1,640.00 at some venues I checked. I don't know too many people who could afford that price for a ticket. It really is a shame they are pricing loyal fans like you and your parents from seeing them.

I'm so sorry, Buffyfan145. That was my reason I couldn't go to a HOTE show. I couldn't afford it. I make a little more money now to see them. Actually I was going to make sure to see them last year if they decided tour again when Glenn got better, but of course it wasn't meant to be.

You and your family will get another chance. Don't give up hope. I almost did, but I can't wait to see them in New Orleans even if its in nosebleeds.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Thanks guys. Just not in the cards again this time but hopefully will change someday.
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."

4 more dates have been added to the tour in Salt Lake City, Portland, Spokane and Phoenix

Banned

We were just gifted three tickets for the March 23rd show in Nashville! SUPER EXCITED! I seriously can't hardly wait. I will be the redhead having a solid fit in the fifth row.

Quote Originally Posted by redstorm1968 View Post
    We were just gifted three tickets for the March 23rd show in Nashville! SUPER EXCITED! I seriously can't hardly wait. I will be the redhead having a solid fit in the fifth row.
    That is so cool Redstorm!! How were you gifted them? Fifth row is so close to the stage, I’m sure you will have an amazing time

That's awesome Redstorm!!!
    ~*Amanda*~