Page 8 of 207 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast

Thread: How's the weather?

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

You're making ME Jealous Brooke! I know snow can be very inconvenient, but I love it! Brings out the kid in me I think! We don't really get it any more over here .

By the way I hope the cold is getting better. Take planty of hot drinks!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter
    You're making ME Jealous Brooke! I know snow can be very inconvenient, but I love it! Brings out the kid in me I think! We don't really get it any more over here .
    We have so much so here, we literally don't know where to put it anymore. When I shovel, the piles surrounding the driveway are so high, I can't manage to throw the snow high enough to do an effective shoveling job.

If I could, Lisa, I would send you some of ours!

It is beautiful, though. Especially right after the snow has ended, before the snowplows come thru and people drive thru it. I admit, I haven't "played" it in this year. We have the best sledding hill in the neighborhood in our backyard -so our house was "the place" to be after a new snow when our boys were younger.

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

It sounds like great fun Molly! I'd love to be able to do things like that with my kids. We used to get enough when I was a kid but those extra couple of degrees caused by Global warming make it less of a visitor now!

'Snowplows' : We never had them. On a bad snowy morning all the traffic would come to a stand still, most of the schools would close and we'd all go home and have fun!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Stuck on the Border EasyFeeling's Avatar

Another warm weekend is coming up here, temperatures around 15 C = 59 F.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

You are making me jealous, EF. That sounds so nice.

We had another little snow storm yesterday with temps in the teens. We might actually break through to the upper 20's today! It is supposed to warm up to the 30's for the weekend!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Weather forecast talked rubbish not really warm today. So you don't need to be jealous, Brooke.

It's weekend... and I can't leave home because we have a storm today and a lot of rain. I hope it's getting better in the afternoon because I want to see friends for a girls night out. We are planning to watch some DVDs, Kiss and Take That. On Thursday we went to the theater to watch the new TT DVD. I've never seen a music DVD in a theater and it's great to see it on a big screen and the sound was fantastic. And brought back some good memories.

Wow, how cool to see a music DVD in a theater! Wish I could do that for HFO or Farewell 1!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Against my better judgement, D took me on a bike ride today. We cycled 11 miles on a disused railway track from Bodmin to Padstow, walked along the coast path to a nice place for lunch, and then headed back, except during our absence my back tyre had gone done. A helpful passer by said he'd heard it pop! Luckily we effected a repair and carried on.

On the way back, I saw three cars with GFO on heir nmberplates!!

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Unseasonably warm here. Supposed to get cold weather close to freezing temperatures on Monday. That's Texas weather for you.
    How can love survive in such a graceless age?