Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: An Evening with the Eagles @ Smoothie King Center in New Orleans, LA - June 20, 2018

Default An Evening with the Eagles @ Smoothie King Center in New Orleans, LA - June 20, 2018

The guys will be in New Orleans on June 20th.

AMEX PRE-SALE:
    DEC. 5 AT 10AM LOCAL TIME

LIVENATION MOBILE APP PRE-SALE:
    DEC. 7 AT 9AM LOCAL TIME

VENUE PRE-SALE:
    DEC. 7 AT 9AM LOCAL TIME

SIRUSXM PRE-SALE:
    DEC. 7 AT 9AM LOCAL TIME

PUBLIC ON-SALE:
    DEC. 8 AT 10AM LOCAL TIME

New Orleans is 3 hours away from me. I hate that its during the week, but I'm just going to get over that and drive down to New Orleans. I don't know when the next time they are coming close to me. They probably will again down the road.

Its funny that I'll be turning back around 3 weeks later to go on a cruise.

Can somebody click on that link to see how much the tickets are? I can't click on it at work because Ticketmaster is blocked. I might buy a ticket next week. IF not, I will start saving. I probably call Smoothie King Center to buy a ticket so I don't have to pay for the high taxes on Ticketmaster.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1B005375999349A9
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 11-30-2017 at 02:21 PM.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Default Re: An Evening with the Eagles @ Smoothie King Center in New Orleans, LA - June 20, 2

Tix are $46_396

Default Re: An Evening with the Eagles @ Smoothie King Center in New Orleans, LA - June 20, 2

Thanks, Philh. I will try to get something in between.

I probably get the second highest from $46. Even though its going to be way up there, I'm just glad to be there. I might be able to get it next week. If not, on the 15th.

OMG. I'm going to see my very first Eagle show. I'm so excited. Its been a very long time coming.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 11-30-2017 at 12:47 PM.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post

I probably get the second highest from $46. Even though its going to be way up there, I'm just glad to be there. I might be able to get it next week. If not, on the 15th.

OMG. I'm going to see my very first Eagle show. I'm so excited. Its been a very long time coming.
    I haven’t been an eagles fan as long as you but I started liking them after Glenn passed and I thought I’d never see them. I saw them at the classic east and it was amazing. Very excited for you

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

for you, shun! I'm sure you will have a great time!

I'm happy for everyone that is going and wants to see the new Eagles!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post

That’s great, Shun! When I saw that New Orleans date, I thought of you.

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

Stuck on the Border

Shun - Very happy for you !

Fantastic news, Shun!! I know you are going to have the time of your life!
    So happy for you!!

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you

Try to get the best and nearest seats to the stage as possible. It’s so worth paying more if you can as if you are too far away from the stage you lose so much.

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

So happy for you Shun!!!
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."