Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: An Evening with the Eagles @ Smoothie King Center in New Orleans, LA - June 20, 2018

Default Re: An Evening with the Eagles @ Smoothie King Center in New Orleans, LA - June 20, 2

Yay Shun!! Glad its closer for you. I bought tickets for the Dallas show.

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Default Re: An Evening with the Eagles @ Smoothie King Center in New Orleans, LA - June 20, 2

Delighted for you Shun that you are finally getting to see an Eagles show. Hope its all you are hoping for
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

I just bought my ticket for the show. It'll be my first time seeing the Eagles!
    "You only live forever in the lights you make....you only hear the music when your heart begins to break."

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

That's great Magnolia!!!
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia View Post
    I just bought my ticket for the show. It'll be my first time seeing the Eagles!
    Woo-hoo!! That’s great news.

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

Stuck on the Border Witchy Woman's Avatar

LOL @Smoothie King Center. They can afford an arena with the prices they charge for their drinks !!

Thanks Buffy and Delilah; I'm super excited for it!
    "You only live forever in the lights you make....you only hear the music when your heart begins to break."

After months of setbacks on my end, I'm officially going to see the Eagles on June 20th. I don't know if I should get excited posting this.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

You will have a wonderful evening, Shun! Very happy for you. Something to look forward to!

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Shun, I would be excited if I were going! Why not? I'm sure it will be fabulous and you will have a great time! Enjoy!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten