Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: An Evening with the Eagles @ Smoothie King Center in New Orleans, LA - June 20, 2018

Border Rebel

Default Re: An Evening with the Eagles @ Smoothie King Center in New Orleans, LA - June 20, 2

Tonight is the big night! So happy for you, Shun. Your excitement is contagious!!! Have a wonderful time!

Default Re: An Evening with the Eagles @ Smoothie King Center in New Orleans, LA - June 20, 2

Yes. Its finally here. I was soo excited that I couldn't sleep last night. I don't know if that's good or bad. LOL

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    Yes. Its finally here. I was soo excited that I couldn't sleep last night. I don't know if that's good or bad. LOL
    Have fun, take care... be safe!

I'm about to head out. It looks like I will hit some rain as I head south. Oh joy, but it doesn't look too bad.

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Border Rebel

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    Sounds like you should take Soda's advice for sure! Be safe and enjoy!

Border Rebel

Yes, drive safely and have fun! Can't wait to read your review!

I’m here. 3 more minuets until showtime.