Thread: List of artist recording Eagles songs

Default List of artist recording Eagles songs

As I'm listening to Sirius Radio, they've been playing a lot of different versions of Eagles songs I didn't even know that was recorded.

I have a question. Do we have somewhere a compiled list of Eagles songs that have been covered by other artists. I found the thread with some artists covering Eagles songs, but I don't know if that's a complete list.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 12-07-2017 at 12:21 AM.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Border Troubadour

Default Re: List of artist recording Eagles songs

Not the most helpful thing I have ever said, but I am certain I have seen a list in the past, including the massive entry that accompanies Desperado. Perhaps one of the more senior members will be able to locate it!

Stuck on the Border

Shun - I think there was a list in one of the threads somewhere that I remember reading.

Stuck on the Border

I don't think we have a complete list but this is the topic.

https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/...read.php?t=213

Thanks. That's the thread I was talking about that I found. I thought maybe their was a whole list instead of pages.

I need to read the whole thing to see what's missing. I have some songs I wrote down. Their were a lot of songs that i didn't know that was covered by other people.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Banned

Here's a pleasant cover of the song that the band prevented Frank Ocean from ever singing again;

Yasmin - American Wedding:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0y9hU2yfvE0

I wonder what Felder thinks of this?