Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Atlanta, GA 5-14-08

LOL, Dreamer - you are so funny!

DF and Samo: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR WONDERFUL REVIEWS! I enjoyed reading them so much. All my memories of the 20 March London concert came flooding back - I was almost holding my breath while reading!

And OH! Joe is so amazing! To get a bear hug from him... I am SO jealous! Good on you for asking him for one, DF! And to have Glenn on the other side of a glass window from you... good grief. If I were in that position my heart would have ACHED. And I MEAN ACHED.

DF, it's funny that you mention the entertainment value of the film on the big screens sometimes distracting you from the guys themselves. I must admit that it wasn't a problem for me. I barely noticed the big screens! I couldn't take my eyes off the guys, particularly Glenn !

I can't wait to see your photos!!!

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer
    Wow - thanks Samo and DonFan for the awesome reviews. It sounds like it was a great show, and what a fun time at the Meet'n'Greet with Joe. He sounds so sweet and, of course, so cool! I sure wish he was doing an M'n'G in Charlottesville next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Good grief! I can only imagine what that glass would have looked like if dreamer had been there with Glenn on the other side!

How about shattered!!!!

But, now really - I don't know what to say about this. Molly, you know how well behaved I am around Glenn. He has never even had to ask Security to have me removed yet.
    Yet...

Like the rest of you, I think the big screens are nice, especially if you are sitting farther back; but I mostly kept my eyes on Joe and Glenn. I just love to see Joe's guitar work.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

I've fallen a bit behind here! What great reviews from you, samo and DF! I'm so happy that you both had such a wonderful time! Somehow, I knew the guys wouldn't let you down!

DF, congrats on getting that bear hug from Joe and the autograph! Sometimes you just have to be gutsy and ask for what you want!

I'm also glad you got to see The Suits! I'm sure they were all very handsome! And I can't wait to see and hear the new songs live!

I sure do wish they would schedule a show near me!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke
    DF, congrats on getting that bear hug from Joe and the autograph! Sometimes you just have to be gutsy and ask for what you want!
    Well, chances to get that close to the guys are few & far between, so I knew I had to go for it. My photographer daughter was disappointed that I didn't get an individual picture with Joe to frame beside my pic with Don. I almost asked for that too, but I chickened out at the last minute. I think his assistant would've killed me!

I will say that my Hotel California album cover with Joe's autograph looks great framed on my wall, however!

I bet it does, DF!

Thanks again to you and samo for your wonderful reviews. I'm glad you two got to meet. Seeing Glenn that close must have been amazing.

Dreamer and molly, you two better behave next week!

Cmoore, welcome to the Border!

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer
    Wow - thanks Samo and DonFan for the awesome reviews. It sounds like it was a great show, and what a fun time at the Meet'n'Greet with Joe. He sounds so sweet and, of course, so cool! I sure wish he was doing an M'n'G in Charlottesville next week.

Good grief! I can only imagine what that glass would have looked like if dreamer had been there with Glenn on the other side!

How about shattered!!!!

But, now really - I don't know what to say about this. Molly, you know how well behaved I am around Glenn. He has never even had to ask Security to have me removed yet.
    Yet...
    Okay, you got me. I will have to concede that.

And GEF - I'm sure we'll be on our best behavior in Charlottesville.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Glad you had such a great time - thanks for the reviews!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

And I'm off again tomorrow for concert number two!!

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Have another great time, DF. Of course, we can't wait to hear all about it!!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016