Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Atlanta, GA 5-14-08

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Wow, Samo! I'm so glad you got to go and that everything turned out ok for the concert. Very sorry about your friends house though.

That blog was pretty funny, Soda! Those "oldie" comments were too funny!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by samo
    The show last night, May 20th was as great as the one last Wednesday; except for the weather. When we got off the shuttle bus at the venue the tornado sirens were going off and as we we checking in at the ticket line it started hailing (the size of golf balls!!) We took shelter in the bathrooms which were constructed of cinderblocks so we knew they were sturdy. It was crazy! Both men and women were in the same bathrooms together and I don't think anyone minded. Folks were on their cellphones getting reports of tornados hitting houses of people they knew. I will admit, it was a scary situation.

The start of the concert, of course, was delayed about 30 minutes. Glenn said "The gods are angry 'cause this is our last night in Atlanta". Both Glenn and Joe sounded a little hoarse, but in time they got into great form. The crowd was really into it and had a great time. Timothy was awsome. His voice just wants to make you melt. Don did a little more talking than last week and all of them seemed to be having a great time.

Seeing them twice in a week will get you spoiled. Can't wait till I can see them again! :P
    I'm glad you had a great time once again, Samo - I'm just sorry the weather was so scary. And I thought the wind and rain we got in London before and after the concert was bad - I shouldn't be so ungrateful!

I'm very sorry about your friend's house - I can't imagine how devastating that was for them.

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by samo
    Timothy was awsome. His voice just wants to make you melt. :P
    Isn't he tho--you got that right!!!!!!!!
    He sings it high, he plays it low