Quote Originally Posted by Freypower View Post
I have already quoted the exact words to which I took exception, but I have included the entire passage & bolded the words.

In an interview published in the Las Vegas Sun today (Nov. 14), where he has three shows at the House of Blues at the Mandalay Bay, Joe Walsh was asked about the group’s string of 2017 dates and whether the band would tour in 2018: “Yes, we are. You know, we had to try. We didn’t know if we could do it, so we had to try. Glenn’s son said OK and stepped up; he’s 23 and he’s great. He doesn’t know he’s great but he’s great, and that really helped us spiritually. Then we got Vince Gill and he filled in that ghost voice in the harmonies, and he’s a brilliant musician.
“So we rehearsed and I was really nervous about it, but we played a couple shows and got great reviews and it just felt right onstage. It felt great. So we took a deep breath and recommitted and yes, next year we’re going to play between 40 and 50 shows. It sure feels good to play our music for people again, and they know the words better than we do.”

http://bestclassicbands.com/eagles-t...sive-11-14-17/

Oh, and repeating 'great' FIVE times makes Walsh sound like Donald Trump.
I’m not going to argue here because I respect the wishes of those who wish to express their opinion and not have to argue about it. I just want to say that I think filling in the ghost voice in the harmonies is an issue of taste I guess. Some would say he effectively fills the harmonies some would say he doesn’t. I personally think he does a good job but I’m not here to argue that point. Is the word “ghost” the word you don’t like? I can understand being upset at referring him to that way. It was insensitive both as it undermines Glenn’s role in the harmonies and for referring to him as a ghost