Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
Yeah, she's down with it. I'm not surprised either. Lots of moms want their kid to have the easiest road possible when it comes to their career path.
Ouch. How about giving her the benefit of the doubt that she might've actually meant what she said.

I'll be honest I wasn't keen on the idea of a tour as much as many here and didn't even go see them when they came through town a couple months back but after reading Cindy's comments I thought who am I to say what is right for Glenn's wife, son and daughter to do? Who do I think I am?

Who better to know what Glenn would've wanted than his wife and kids? Like it or not we're not family. We're fans who think we know what they think and feel. How pompous.

Read again what she said. If it's healing for them I wish them all the best and am thrilled that Deacon has this wonderful opportunity.

Quote:

"It's hard to get beyond the sad part of, the longing of missing Glenn. But in a deep sort of weird way, it’s a way of healing and living through grief for our family Frey said in an interview with The Associated Press.

“It’s a family reunion for all of us and we’re all doing it together. I don’t know that there’d be anything else we could do that’d make us move through our grief in this way. As painful as it is at times, it’s also deeply healing and comforting. It sort of makes us feel closer.”

“Like, somehow we’re holding him even closer in some sort of strange weird way,” she continued.