Quote Originally Posted by New Kid In Town View Post
I agree too ! He likes Hip-Hop and that kind of music from what he has posted prior to all this.
Deacon studied Music Production and Engineering at a school in LA. I remember reading it on his FB page. I don't know if he graduated. Just MHO but, I think Deacon dressed the way he wanted to at those Classic Concerts. I do believe it was healing for him and maybe made him feel closer to Glenn. Don't forget, he had only just turned 23 the month after the announcement came they would do the Classic Concerts. It appears Deacon is not dressing like that anymore from pictures I have seen posted on FB. If Deacon and Cindy said "No", they would not be touring now. Don and Irving must be giving thanks everyday that Deacon is a talented kid. This whole thing was done by Don and Irving to tug at people's emotions and legitimize their getting back together.
Once again there's the Cindy wants him to do it so that's OK & no further criticism can be made, as Soda said above. For how much longer can the 'healing' excuse be used, especially as it now appears that Gill's role is increasing & Deacon's may be decreasing (he hasn't sung on either of the cover songs they did recently, while GIll gets to do one of his own songs). Saying 'but he wants to do it' is just a polite way of calling for an end to any discussion on the subject. Also regardless of what type of clothes he wears, it's obvious that he's meant to be a clone of his father.

Why would I follow Deacon Frey's Facebook page? Until this tour he was just the son of someone I cared about & his life was no business of mine; and frankly it still isn't.