Here's our thread to express discontent. Sorry if the existence of this one thread pisses some people off, but we need a place to let off steam.

I'm not going to try to bring others down, but I'm not going to pretend to be excited about it either, which seems to be what some people want from me.

I'm resigned to this and I expected it. I'm just going to grit my teeth and endure it. They can only do it for a few more years, surely. This too shall pass.

In a decade, we can all look back on it as an inglorious period that's best forgotten... and undoubtedly will be. When people talk of the great band that was the Eagles, the one that made music that changed lives, that changed the world, they won't be talking about this act.

So I'll just keep looking forward to the day when this ends, as it must, eventually. Until then, I'm going to ignore all the reviews, all the photos, all the videos. I'm not going to visit the review threads unless there's some drama I need to deal with as an admin (hopefully never). I have nothing to add to those threads.

I was surprised by Azoff's "celebration" comment and I'm not sure what to make of it. We'll see if anything like that ever gets said again. If it were legit... but I've become wary. When I hear exactly what I want to hear, I wonder if I'm being played (isn't that terribly cynical?) As I said, we'll see.