Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sues for wrongful death

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Sues for wrongful death

This had to be so hard for Cindy Frey to do.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-m...-idUSKBN1F5241

Default Re: Sues for wrongful death

Filing the suit wasn't the difficult part, I imagine. This is so awful.

I had wondered about this. I had tried to push it out of my mind because the thought was so horrible but it appears my fears may have been justified.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Wow. Yeah, I know it had to be heartbreaking for her to do this. So sad.
    I'd be interested in seeing the response from the hospital.

If Glenn's situation was anything like other people I've known with auto-immune disorders, sometimes you treat one thing and it makes the other thing worse. It's a real balancing act and sometimes, the body just says, "Enough."

I truly hope there was no negligence or malpractice involved. But if there was, then I hope every appropriate measure is taken to make sure this doesn't happen to someone else. I hope the doctor and hospital are held accountable.

It's a warning that we have to be our own best advocates for our health care.
    Last edited by Pippinwhite; 01-16-2018 at 04:33 PM.

I hope that the hospital did nothing wrong as it would make this situation even sadder knowing it was a mistake by the hospital. But if they did make a mistake I hope the appropriate respons is made in the future

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Wow! And you would think that as wealthy as Glenn was that he would have had the very best advice and doctors for his issues. I'm sure he did, but I guess even the very best can make mistakes. How sad.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Stuck on the Border

Wow - I am shocked. So sad to think of what poor Glenn and the family went through.

I really really really really hope Glenn wasn't neglected. I really don't want to think about that if they did, but if they did. I hope Cindy goes after everybody who is responsible for Glenn's death.

I'm really not surprised about this. I had a feeling she might sue.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 01-16-2018 at 05:35 PM.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Stuck on the Border

On the other hand... the litigation culture in America is so pervasive that this course of action seems almost to be expected. But I suppose it isn't for me to judge. I'm an outsider & have no idea what occurred. I just assumed they knew about the side effects of the treatment. I thought they would have known that for years. The pain & mental anguish stuff I suppose was before he was placed in the coma. I had hoped that he hadn't suffered that much.

It makes everything seem even worse, and I mean everything.

Stuck on the Border Houston Baby's Avatar

How terribly sad. Even though I knew he would have been in pain, it hurts seeing it in print. What they must have gone thru. 😢

Out on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    I really really really really hope Glenn wasn't neglected. I really don't want to think about that if they did, but if they did. I hope Cindy goes after everybody who is responsible for Glenn's death.

I'm really not surprised about this. I had a feeling she might sue.
    Yes, I have been thinking about this all day too. I just hope poor Glenn didn't have to suffer because of any negligence.

It breaks my heart actually.

Am totally behind Glenn's family at this time. Hopefully there will be answers soon as to what actually happened.