HOTE is definitely an awesome documentary. As far as rock docs go, it's got to be my favorite. It was very well executed and no one was left out or wasn't welcome to tell their side of the story. I really like that.

Glenn was a great storyteller and while I enjoyed all segments, I really liked hearing him tell what happened (especially when it was positive or about the early days, although I'm glad he didn't censor himself from talking about the more stressful, non fun stuff) and I thought he did so with a lot of charisma. I also thought DH came across pretty well in this doc. I'm not always a fan of his personality, but he really seemed to smile or be fairly laid back in the bits they featured of him, especially about the early days. I really thought everyone came across pretty levelheaded, although I do think the Felder firing part was more dramatic.

This weekend is going to be pretty busy, but my goal is to sit down and watch at least the documentary part next weekend. It's been at least a year if not pushing 2 since I've seen it. I watched Farewell 1 on the plane ride to Florida, and Hell Freezes Over flying back, so I'm caught up on those anyway. But I need to have some time to really watch the documentary again. I've picked up on things I had missed when it aired.