Thread: Looks like The Band is on a full fledged tour next year! How do you feel about that?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Out on the Border

Default Re: Looks like The Band is on a full fledged tour next year! How do you feel about th

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer View Post
    Well - The thing is we're all guilty of playing right into Arlee's hands. As long as we keep responding to her posts, we are giving her exactly what she is looking for. She has absolutely no interest in contributing positively to this board. All of her posts are intentionally designed with derogatory or otherwise inflammatory comments about sensitive topics to bait users into confrontations. That, my friends, is the classic definition of trolling. The personal attacks, trolling, and ignoring warnings of moderators are all violations of our Terms of Service, which she just blatantly disregards.

Quite honestly, the last several pages of this thread are an embarrassment to the board as far as I'm concerned - that is simply my opinion. All I have left to say is that the only way to stop this is at this point is for all of us to do just that - we all must stop responding to her. I suggest that we all let her talk to herself and if she continues, let the admin/mods deal with it.
    You've said this about me before. I told you then that I had no idea what brought that about. I asked for examples.

You're using the same words, and again I ask for examples.

As with before, the words you use are harsh and insulting.

I want people playing into my hands? What do you mean by that and what did I say to show that or to show that is "exactly what [I'm] looking for"?

Please give examples where I have been "derogatory" or "inflammatory."

I acknowledge that I once said something flippant and stupid. I apologized a few times for it. Otherwise, I have no idea what you're referring to.

When I brought up the possibility of contracts, that wasn't meant to start a fight. I thought it was a good possibility that could be discussed. I didn't know if this was something that anyone knew anything about or thought of before.

I once again respectfully ask for examples.
    Last edited by Arlee; 05-17-2019 at 12:09 AM.