Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: An Evening With the Eagles @ Bankers Life Fieldhouse - Indianapolis, IN - 3/12/18

Default An Evening With the Eagles @ Bankers Life Fieldhouse - Indianapolis, IN - 3/12/18

Post your recaps here for the first night of the tour.

From what I've heard and seen. They added How Long, Ol' 55, I Don't Want To Hear Anymore, and Victim Of Love to the setlist. Maybe more, but that's all I've seen for right now. I guess Timothy has three songs now.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Default Re: An Evening With the Eagles @ Bankers Life Fieldhouse - Indianapolis, IN - 3/12/18

Thanks for starting the thread, Shun. I’m so excited about the new additions to the setlist!

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

Default Re: An Evening With the Eagles @ Bankers Life Fieldhouse - Indianapolis, IN - 3/12/18

I’m pulling for waiting in the weeds. If they can do that, that would be awesome. I thought how long was a perfect song to add for Deacon and I knew Vince loved ol’55. I think adding VOL is awesome as well. I’m glad they are changing it up

It looks like Will is part of the backing band. He's not up front but you can see him.

https://twitter.com/dimos_indy_esq/s...891231232?s=21

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    Thanks for starting the thread, Shun. I’m so excited about the new additions to the setlist!
    I forget Delilah, will you be attending a concert this tour?

Out on the Border DiscoStrangler's Avatar

They just finished I Don't Want To Hear Anymore

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

The Will Henley placement is awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungEaglesFan View Post
    I forget Delilah, will you be attending a concert this tour?
    Yes, going to the Houston concert in June.

I agree about How Long. It kinda chokes me up thinking about Deacon singing it. It’s bittersweet.

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

I saw the setlist on setlist.fm, but I'm not going to post it because its very incomplete. Its missing Witchy Woman, One of These Nights and I Can't Tell You Why. Its also saying that Peaceful Easy Feeling is not in the set. I'm going to wait to post the songs or when somebody who was there to post the songs, but I know those songs are there. I've seen video.