Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: An Evening With the Eagles @ Bankers Life Fieldhouse - Indianapolis, IN - 3/12/18

Default Re: An Evening With the Eagles @ Bankers Life Fieldhouse - Indianapolis, IN - 3/12/18

I wonder if Deacon and Don is singing How Long together since Don does sing a verse and a couple more lines in the song.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Default Re: An Evening With the Eagles @ Bankers Life Fieldhouse - Indianapolis, IN - 3/12/18

Wow I am surprised they have a Long Road Out Of Eden song on here .Please play it in Hartford.

Yay Victim of love

Shun can you post some links?

Quote Originally Posted by travlnman2 View Post
    Wow I am surprised they have a Long Road Out Of Eden song on here .Please play it in Hartford.

Yay Victim of love

Shun can you post some links?
    Yeah. Two songs from Long Road Out of Eden. I've never thought in a million years they would bring back Victim Of Love. I wonder who's playing the famous solo at the beginning and through the song.

Take It To the limit
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BgPkCnAA...gged=theeagles

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Border Rebel

So excited about How Long and VOL and possibly 'Ol 55. I don't have my tickets yet -- have to decide where I'm going to see them. They're doing two shows in Boston, but I'm not crazy about the TD Garden.

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    Yeah. Two songs from Long Road Out of Eden. I've never thought in a million years they would bring back Victim Of Love. I wonder who's playing the famous solo at the beginning and through the song.

Take It To the limit
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BgPkCnAA...gged=theeagles
    Probably Stu

Although they can always hire me...I am looking for a job .

They have enough guitar players though already

Here's the setlist. It looks right. I guess One Of These Nights was dropped, but I thought it was played. I'm ok with that so we can I Don't Want To Hear Anymore, How Long, and Ol' 55. I don't know what was dropped other than One Of These Nights.

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/eagle...-63efee67.html

Out on the Border DiscoStrangler's Avatar

All of those songs were played. I'm leaving downtown now. If someone doesn't post a setlist by the time I get home in 45 min or so, I'll post one.

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    Here's the setlist. It looks right. I guess One Of These Nights was dropped, but I thought it was played. I'm ok with that so we can I Don't Want To Hear Anymore, How Long, and Ol' 55. I don't know what was dropped other than One Of These Nights.

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/eagle...-63efee67.html
    It looks like they dropped Best of My Love

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

Man, only 6 Don Henley songs out of 25?! I hope the list is wrong and they did play OOTN. Obviously thrilled about a 3rd Timothy song and How Long, but sheesh. Also, it sounds like they played Vince's new song, and that's not on the list. I need the set list to be more Don-heavy to justify supporting Eagles 3.0.

You're right, Delilah. That's what's missing.

I definitely wouldn't miss In The City if they had dropped that. I think I'm slowly starting to like it again. I've had been City out when they played it so much on Sirius.