Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: An Evening With the Eagles @ Bankers Life Fieldhouse - Indianapolis, IN - 3/12/18

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

Default Re: An Evening With the Eagles @ Bankers Life Fieldhouse - Indianapolis, IN - 3/12/18

Thank you very much, DS!

Out on the Border DiscoStrangler's Avatar

Default Re: An Evening With the Eagles @ Bankers Life Fieldhouse - Indianapolis, IN - 3/12/18

He would've been co-lead then because I do remember him singing a couple of lines. The night was kind of a wonderful blur!

Sounds like an enjoyable evening. Thank you for letting Borderers know how it went, DS!

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

Here's some pictures from last night.
    https://m.facebook.com/bankerslifefi...group_activity

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

More pictures from last night.
    https://www.indystar.com/picture-gal...rom=new-cookie

Also Vince did sing Ol' 55 by himself. Boy that song is high. I will post the video when I get to work.

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Border Rebel

Thanks, DS! Sounds like a great night.

Stuck on the Border Annoying Twit's Avatar

Great to hear that you enjoyed it.

It's probably none of my business as I won't be attending anything on this tour, but I'm pleased to see a good number of Deacon lead vocals. It's a bit disappointing for me that the Grand Ol Opry radio broadcast only has one DF vocal.

I don't think there's too much Joe in general, but perhaps they could be spread out a bit more. Of the seven songs from 21 to 27 in the setlist, five of them are Joe songs.

It would be very nice if they released a live Blu-ray of a concert/the tour. And in that case, I would prefer if they included some deep cuts. Ol' '55 counts in my book.
    Last edited by Annoying Twit; 03-13-2018 at 08:54 AM.

Here's Ol' 55. I'm guessing Don can't hit those high notes during his lines anymore. Heck I thought it was high myself.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA2sclXHK-8[/ame]

Life's Been Good
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeauEz_eMwg[/ame]

Stuck on the Border Annoying Twit's Avatar

Are there any videos of Deacon singing How Long?

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying Twit View Post
    Are there any videos of Deacon singing How Long?
    I haven't seen it. I only found 3 videos. Love Will Keep Us Alive is on Youtube, but its sidewards.