Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: An Evening With the Eagles @ United Center - 3/14/18

Default An Evening With the Eagles @ United Center - 3/14/18

I'm putting a thread up for this concert since I think one of our members is there tonight.

JD and the Straight Shot are opening for the guys. Oh boy!!! Its time for bathroom and drink break. Better yet. Come almost close to 9:00. LOL

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Default Re: An Evening With the Eagles @ United Center - 3/14/18

Saw a picture and heard on Facebook. Timothy is sitting down in a chair and has his foot up. I wonder what happened to Timothy between Monday's show and tonight.

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Last edited by shunlvswx; 03-14-2018 at 10:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    Deacon wearing a hoodie/jersey. Looks like a hockey team.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgU0tL9n...gged=theeagles

Poor Timothy.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BgU0UHIH...gged=theeagles

Hope he's okay.

A little peace of mind is all I'm looking for....

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

That's sad about Timothy. About Deacon that's the Chicago Blackhawks and one of my favorite pics of Glenn from the 70s is him wearing a Blackhawks hockey jersey but it's white where Deacon's is red.
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."

Out on the Border DiscoStrangler's Avatar

[QUOTE=shunlvswx;373038
    JD and the Straight Shot are opening for the guys. Oh boy!!! Its time for bathroom and drink break. Better yet. Come almost close to 9:00. LOL[/QUOTE]

Just bought my ticket to see them in Lexington next month. JD and the Straight Shot are opening. I take it they're not good?

A lady who's sister is at the concert said Timothy told them he fell in the shower last night and he'll be better in a few days.

Poor guy. The guys have to watch themselves. They are 70.

I watched a video of Take It Easy, they have Vince doing the guitar solo in the middle of the song.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoStrangler View Post
    Just bought my ticket to see them in Lexington next month. JD and the Straight Shot are opening. I take it they're not good?
    Well. They're not bad, but I've seen better.

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    A lady who's sister is at the concert said Timothy told them he fell in the shower last night and he'll be better in a few days.

Poor guy. The guys have to watch themselves. They are 70.
    Ouch!

So relieved it wasn't worse.

My dad fell in the shower a few months back and broke his wrist in 2 places. Had to have surgery and ended up missing 3 months of work because of it.

A little peace of mind is all I'm looking for....