Thread: Will Henley

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Default Will Henley

Don's 20 year-old son, Will, is guestlng with the band reportedly until he begins college this fall. I thought it may be good to give him his own thread for any comments/discussion.

I'm sure all of us wish him well.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Default Re: Will Henley

A few articles about the mysterious guitar player in the background.

http://celebrityaccess.com/2018/03/1...n-henleys-son/

https://www.indystar.com/story/enter...ley/424495002/
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 03-16-2018 at 03:06 PM.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

I think it's nice Will's with them till he starts college next fall.
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."

Stuck on the Border Annoying Twit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buffyfan145 View Post
    I think it's nice Will's with them till he starts college next fall.
    I agree. When I was young, I worked with my father in the holidays. Not in front of tens of thousands of people, however.

And this was probably Will's first time in front of a big audience. I've never heard or read Will performing with Don, but I think I remembered reading somewhere (and I think Don said it too) that Will was not interest in the music business, but wanted to do film. I wonder if that's changed or he's still doing that and do music on the side.

I bet he was so nervous at the first show next Monday. He probably slowly got comfortable over time.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley