Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An Evening with the Eagles @ Rupp Arena - Lexington, KY - April 10, 2018

Out on the Border DiscoStrangler's Avatar

Default An Evening with the Eagles @ Rupp Arena - Lexington, KY - April 10, 2018

I just got a Facebook notification that the show was changed from "The Eagles with JD and The Straight Shot" to "An Evening with the Eagles". The time was also changed from 7 to 8. I assume this means no opener and I nice long setlist like I saw in Indy?

Default Re: An Evening with the Eagles @ Rupp Arena - Lexington, KY - April 10, 2018

It looks like they dropped JD and the Straight Shot from the other shows too. Not that I'm complaining. LOL Now I wonder why they dropped them. Hmm.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Default Re: An Evening with the Eagles @ Rupp Arena - Lexington, KY - April 10, 2018

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    It looks like they dropped JD and the Straight Shot from the other shows too. Not that I'm complaining. LOL Now I wonder why they dropped them. Hmm.
    Yeah, I can't say it bothers me. I'm good with nearly 3 hours of music and a long setlist like I saw the other night!

Border Desperado longtimeeaglesfan's Avatar

They are no longer listed on the Eagles website tour page. I haven't received a notification regarding the Nashville shows. This Tuesday I received an email from Ticketmaster saying JD was added and that they would start at 7. The JD website lists no upcoming tour dates. It does make you wonder what happened! Like most of you, I am not disappointed - I have seen them three times now as openers for Eagles or solo shows.

Quote Originally Posted by longtimeeaglesfan View Post
    They are no longer listed on the Eagles website tour page. I haven't received a notification regarding the Nashville shows. This Tuesday I received an email from Ticketmaster saying JD was added and that they would start at 7. The JD website lists no upcoming tour dates. It does make you wonder what happened! Like most of you, I am not disappointed - I have seen them three times now as openers for Eagles or solo shows.
    That's where I went to. The Eagles website and saw they had magically disappeared. I too not going to miss them because three times was enough for me.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Border Desperado longtimeeaglesfan's Avatar

Now they are back listed as the opener for both shows in Nashville but nowhere else. It does look they have added a couple of new songs in the setlist.

Show is not sold out. I was randomly upgraded from a rafter seat to right behind production!

Border Rebel

Good for you, DS! Enjoy the show!

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

Awesome, DS, that's the best, have fun! Looks ilke your arena has 4,000-6,000 more seats than the other arenas on the tour?

Really? Bankers Life Fieldhouse seems much bigger than Rupp Arena. They were really enforcing no videos tonight.