Thread: Seeing the Eagles for the first time

Banned

Default Seeing the Eagles for the first time

I am about to see the Eagles for the first time in exactly one week from today! (YAY!) Who else is about to see their first Eagles concert? What are you most looking forward to? What song are you the most excited to hear?

Out on the Border

Default Re: Seeing the Eagles for the first time

Quote Originally Posted by redstorm1968 View Post
    I am about to see the Eagles for the first time in exactly one week from today! (YAY!) Who else is about to see their first Eagles concert? What are you most looking forward to? What song are you the most excited to hear?

Well, I'm not a virgin... saw them on the HFO tour, but the venue SUCKED. Here's hoping the Bridgestone has better acoustics We also have tickets to the Lexus Lounge, so the entire experience should be FANtastic.

Most looking forward to Peaceful Easy Feeling.

Banned

Default Re: Seeing the Eagles for the first time

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyCalico View Post
    Well, I'm not a virgin... saw them on the HFO tour, but the venue SUCKED. Here's hoping the Bridgestone has better acoustics We also have tickets to the Lexus Lounge, so the entire experience should be FANtastic.

Most looking forward to Peaceful Easy Feeling.
    My favorite Eagles song, along with "Take It Easy". I really can't wait to hear "Seven Bridges Road." SUPER EXCITED! See you there!