Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: An Evening with the Eagles @ Sprint Center, Kansas City, MO - March 19, 2018

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

Default Re: 2018 North American Tour

Have to say the video boards are looking awesome. The set and lighting looks so cool in all photos - more dramatic and dynamic than the set on the HoTE tour, I think.

Default Re: An Evening with the Eagles @ Sprint Center, Kansas City, MO - March 19, 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Freypower View Post
    Wow. What is this about?
    I had wonder too. I had wonder if it was put in the wrong thread.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Stuck on the Border

Default Re: An Evening with the Eagles @ Sprint Center, Kansas City, MO - March 19, 2018

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    I had wonder too. I had wonder if it was put in the wrong thread.
    It's OK shun. It is being dealt with.Sorry I had to come to one of your concert threads. The discussion is in the Legit thread if you want to look at it - your choice!

It's OK shun. It is being dealt with.Sorry I had to come to one of your concert threads. The discussion is in the Legit thread if you want to look at it - your choice!
    FP, i deleted that post per Dreamer instruction we ignore the post I was responding to. Have no idea how it got here but I can't delete it, sorry.

"Let's burn our long johns and head west" - Glenn Frey 1948-2016

FP, Dawn. That's ok. No problem. I did read what was said. It probably got here by mistake when Dreamer was transferring the other posts to here.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Hey guys - I'm not sure exactly what is going on with the board, but this is the second time today a deleted post got moved to another thread. I went in and tried to delete the post that Dawn had already deleted in another thread and when I do that it deletes this entire thread. So for now, please ignore that post as it isn't intended to be here. Until we can figure out what's going on, I may try to create a new thread and move the relevant posts. Thanks for your patience.

ETA: Okay I think I've got this fixed, but I still don't know how it got moved. Anyway, I'm getting ready to move some other posts over to this thread so, hopefully, this will work.
    Last edited by Ive always been a dreamer; 03-20-2018 at 06:30 PM.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Out on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by MaryCalifornia View Post
    Have to say the video boards are looking awesome. The set and lighting looks so cool in all photos - more dramatic and dynamic than the set on the HoTE tour, I think.
    It really was beautifully staged. My camera couldn’t accurately capture the colors in the lighting.

Will try to add videos once I get them uploaded to YouTube, but I’m not sure which little icon above to click on.

It’s even better than what I saw at the classic east. They had some really cool stuff for some Joe songs (not sure which one) and they had one where they had Vince’s head in an old fashion tv. I’m not sure which one that was for either but whoever chooses their graphics is doing a fantastic job.

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

Dreamer is moving our posts to the correct thread quicker than I can ask her to - thank you!

Out on the Border

Thank you for moving my posts to the KC thread. Until I can figure out how to add videos here, my YouTube link is:

https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?o=U

There are a few videos from Richard Marx’s 8-19-17 concert in Vegas also for those who are fans. He does VIP meet and greet tickets after the show and I got a big hug and a little kiss on the cheek for bringing him Martini socks ❤️