Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: An Evening with the Eagles @ Sprint Center, Kansas City, MO - March 19, 2018

Default Re: An Evening with the Eagles @ Sprint Center, Kansas City, MO - March 19, 2018

Quote Originally Posted by TimBFan View Post
    Thank you for moving my posts to the KC thread. Until I can figure out how to add videos here, my YouTube link is:

https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?o=U

There are a few videos from Richard Marx’s 8-19-17 concert in Vegas also for those who are fans. He does VIP meet and greet tickets after the show and I got a big hug and a little kiss on the cheek for bringing him Martini socks ❤️
    How cool of Richard Marx! And thanks for the wonderful pics, TimBFan.

Here’s a video of Next Big Thing which just recently got posted.
    [ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AH9bIn4-YnI[/ame]

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

Out on the Border

Default Re: An Evening with the Eagles @ Sprint Center, Kansas City, MO - March 19, 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    How cool of Richard Marx! And thanks for the wonderful pics, TimBFan.

Here’s a video of Next Big Thing which just recently got posted.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AH9bIn4-YnI
    Thank you for posting The Next Big Thing Video! I’m still in awe of the show ❤️

A week ago I fell and broke my left tibia right at the kneecap and got a really bad bone bruise of my right tibia with a nasty hematoma and a bruise on the side of my hip/leg the size of a dinner plate. Fell on concrete with knees sharply bent, darn it. Got out of the hospital and now I’m in rehab for 6-8 weeks. Just glad all this happened AFTER the concert as I would have been completely heartbroken if I had missed this show.

Border Rebel

I'm so glad you got to enjoy the show, TBF, but SO sorry to hear about your fall! Sounds like a nasty one. Glad to hear you're out of the hospital though. Take care!

Stuck on the Border

A week ago I fell and broke my left tibia right at the kneecap and got a really bad bone bruise of my right tibia with a nasty hematoma and a bruise on the side of my hip/leg the size of a dinner plate. Fell on concrete with knees sharply bent, darn it. Got out of the hospital and now I’m in rehab for 6-8 weeks. Just glad all this happened AFTER the concert as I would have been completely heartbroken if I had missed this show.
    Oh My Goodness TBF - I am so sorry to hear this ! I hope you heal quickly and are not in too much pain. Positive thoughts and best wishes being sent going your way.
    Last edited by New Kid In Town; 04-03-2018 at 07:11 PM.

Whoa, man! SMH...Hurts just thinking about it! Feel better real soon! 🌼

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you

Ouch!! Get well soon, TimBFan, hopefully you’ll be up and about in no time. At least you have your concert memories and videos to bring you comfort.

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...