Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: An Evening With the Eagles @ Bridgestone Arena - Nasville, TN - 3/23-24/18

Default An Evening With the Eagles @ Bridgestone Arena - Nasville, TN - 3/23-24/18

The guys are playing in Nashville for the next two nights. Vince's home turf. JD & The Straight Shot are the opening act.

I wonder what country star will be there tonight and tomorrow night.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Default Re: An Evening With the Eagles @ Bridgestone Arena - Nasville, TN - 3/23-24/18

From pictures online, Timothy is wearing a walking boot but he’s still sitting. I had to wear one of those things for months last year when I broke my ankle. Not fun to wear.

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

Default Re: An Evening With the Eagles @ Bridgestone Arena - Nasville, TN - 3/23-24/18

Thank you for the updates Shun! Timothy will be happy to be home for a couple of weeks.

We know Timothy doesn't like to sit around. Let's hope he can stay off that ankle long enough to let it heal! 💘 Take good care, Timothy!!

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you

Finally! A video of Vince singing “Next Big Thing” and playing some lead guitar to boot.

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TT-PePW3U08[/ame]

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

Also, a review by The Tennessean.

This was a cool thing for Don to do:
    Between songs, Henley gave shoutouts to J.D. Souther, who co-wrote several Eagles songs, and country artist Ashley Monroe; he even plugged the latter's forthcoming album, which is due in April. "It's the real deal," he promised.
    ”The Eagles Play Bridgestone Arena” Tennessean.com, March 24, 2018

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

I saw a picture at the end and it looks like Timothy is not using crutches. So he probably can put pressure on that foot, but probably can't stand those almost 3 hours. We might see Timothy out of the boot when they come back from the 2 week break. I hope Timothy takes care of himself while off. I know how he feels. I hated wearing that boot for 2 months and most of the time, I couldn't put pressure on it.

That was a good article. A friend of mines was at the concert last night. I didn't know she was going. If I wasn't going to the New Orleans show, I would had been jealous. Lol
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 03-24-2018 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    I saw a picture at the end and it looks like Timothy is not using crutches. So he probably can put pressure on that foot, but probably can't stand those almost 3 hour. We might see Timothy out of the boot when they come back from the 2 week break. I hope Timothy takes care of himself while off. I know how he feels. I hated wearing that boot for 2 months and most of the time, I couldn't put pressure on it.

That was a good article. A friend of mines was at the concert last night. I didn't know she was going. If I wasn't going to the New Orleans show, I would had been jealous. Lol
    Hey, shun! Thanks again for all you do to keep us updated in these concert threads.

An injury to the ankle can be a tricky thing, I hear. So glad your ankle healed up nicely.

I hope you have tons of fun at the New Orleans show!

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    Also, a review by The Tennessean.

This was a cool thing for Don to do:

”The Eagles Play Bridgestone Arena” Tennessean.com, March 24, 2018
    Thanks for posting the review, D! It's nice to read of capacity crowds, cheering and singing along!

Border Desperado longtimeeaglesfan's Avatar

Amazing shows both nights! I’ll post some pics when I get back home on Monday.