Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: An Evening With the Eagles @ Bridgestone Arena - Nasville, TN - 3/23-24/18

Border Desperado longtimeeaglesfan's Avatar

Default Re: An Evening With the Eagles @ Bridgestone Arena - Nasville, TN - 3/23-24/18

We also saw Chris Carmack at the show on Saturday night. He is the singer/actor who plays Will Lexington on the TV show, "Nashville."

My fiancé talked to him and got a selfie with him.

He is engaged and has a child with Erin Slaver who is the talented fiddle player/vocalist in JD & the Straight Shot.

Out on the Border

Default Re: An Evening With the Eagles @ Bridgestone Arena - Nasville, TN - 3/23-24/18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPxHlU_AQao

Take It To the Limit

Timothy complimented Vince on his vocals

Out on the Border

Out on the Border

Banned

We attended Friday night. We were so close that it was surreal!

Vince was funny and sweet, as usual. He sang like an angel and was funny as ever.

The were no nerves in evidence with Deacon. He appeared to be right at home and did a wonderful job. (His vocals aren't at the level of his father's, of course, but still very fine.) He looks so much like Glenn but you can definitely see Cindy in him, too.

Timmy was in fine voice and sounded great. He joked about having "fallen and can't get up."

What can I say about Joe Walsh? He's crazy! (In a good way!) At one point, I turned to my son and said, "That's Joe Walsh. In person. HE IS STANDING RIGHT OVER THERE." We were grinning like idiots!

Don did a great job and he looked great, too. It must be really hard to drum and sing at the same time, especially for 2 1/2 hours, especially at his age, but I couldn't really tell it.

There were 20,000 satisfied fans leaving that venue afterwards, all of us grinning and singing, buying t-shirts. It was one of the highlights of my life, one that I will always remember. It was everything that I had hoped for. I actually cried with joy!

Do I wish I could have seen them in their heyday with Glenn, Don Felder, Randy, and Bernie? ABSOLUTELY. I would give almost anything to be able to do that. But was it still a fantastic concert? ABSOLUTELY. Would I go again? You bet you *** I would! If you get the chance, GO. JUST GO.

Banned

PS As far as the set list, I don't think they deviated much from what I have seen posted in other concert threads. Also, there were no guests, which was surprising to me. Country stars were in attendance but they did not sit in on the show.

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

Thank you very much LTEF, SC and RS for your reviews and photos/videos - we really appreciate it!!

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyCalico View Post
    Saturday night show Nashville. FANTASTIC
    Section 104
    Afraid of video police, hence the short little snippets.
    YouTube newbie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnDm7xB_N3w

Walk Away

Thanks, Sunny!

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you

Sooo happy for you, redstorm!

Quote Originally Posted by longtimeeaglesfan View Post
    We also saw Chris Carmack at the show on Saturday night. He is the singer/actor who plays Will Lexington on the TV show, "Nashville."

My fiancé talked to him and got a selfie with him.

He is engaged and has a child with Erin Slaver who is the talented fiddle player/vocalist in JD & the Straight Shot.
    Sounds like you had a fantastic night!
    Last edited by LuvTim; 03-27-2018 at 02:00 AM.