Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: An Evening With the Eagles @ Bridgestone Arena - Nasville, TN - 3/23-24/18

Out on the Border

Default Re: An Evening With the Eagles @ Bridgestone Arena - Nasville, TN - 3/23-24/18

Out on the Border

Default Re: An Evening With the Eagles @ Bridgestone Arena - Nasville, TN - 3/23-24/18

Out on the Border

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LuvTim View Post
    Sooo happy for you, redstorm!
    Thank you! I am still on Cloud 9!

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    ON Already Gone? Yes that's Steuart and Deacon is playing his father's old guitar solo part. I'm glad he has a guitar solo. I think that's his only guitar solo in the whole show. He's getting better with Already Gone. Deacon is a good guitar player. I was even impressed when did a few guitar solos when he was a teenager.

I feel so bad for Timothy. He has to be uncomfortable. I'm glad he was walking now even if its in the boot.
    Thanks. I couldn’t tell from that clip if it was Steuart or Deacon. It seems fitting Deacon is playing the solo.

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyCalico View Post

Take It To the Limit

Timothy complimented Vince on his vocals
    Do you remember what he said?

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

I notice Vince added a little high note (or spin) before the end of the video of Take It To The Limit. He didn't try to hit that famous high note Randy did. He's slowly starting to make it his own. Make it your own, Vince.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

To me it sounds like the same high-pitched vocalizations Randy did. Which Vince does well.

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

No. Not that one. At 0:31, Vince kinda adds a little extra to the song. I don't remember Randy doing that. I think that's the first time I ever heard Vince do that. He always kept it straight and only did high note vocalization.

ETA: Oops. Nevermind. I heard audio from Kansas City, and he is doing that high-pitched vocalization at the point I'm talking about, but just a little lower. He did a great job.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 03-28-2018 at 11:42 AM.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    To me it sounds like the same high-pitched vocalizations Randy did. Which Vince does well.
    He sure does! I was nervous to hear him sing it because I am a big fan of Randy Meisner, and of that song in particular, but I shouldn't have worried. He did a great job and I really enjoyed it. And yes, he can sing just as high. It was beautiful. Was it Randy Meisner circa 1974? Of course not. But it was still very fine.

Out on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    Thanks. I couldn’t tell from that clip if it was Steuart or Deacon. It seems fitting Deacon is playing the solo.

Do you remember what he said?
    Something to the effect of "this guy can SING "