Quote Originally Posted by WKMB55 View Post
Freypower---I briefly thought about the reaction you received about Timothy's stance. I wondered if the difference might be that these are college students with little or no knowledge of the band and their music while you are very informed about the Eagles. I will always believe that all of their clothing, stances and facial expressions from the first publicity picture decades ago through the most recent were intentional. If you've ever seen one of Timorhy's solo shows then you know he has a great sense of humor and is somewhat self-deprecating. My opinion is that Timothy delights in putting forth that cross armed-serious faced persona. It is my feeling that they all are aware that their photos could possibly provoke unfavorable responses but probably don't care after the thousands of pictures of them that have been published. I did find the interpretations from Soda's students of the picture to be very interesting, entertaining and sometimes laughable.
No, they don't have to care about my opinion or anyone else's. The fact that I took such exception to it is probably the reaction they wanted, who knows?

I agree that the responses of Soda's students were interesting, etc, but I feel that I shouldn't make any further comments about it. I just thought it was ironic how some of them echoed a few thoughts of mine, however unkowingly.