Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Which line-up had the best harmonies? (and other harmony-related questions)

Default Re: Which line-up had the best harmonies? (and other harmony-related questions)

Is there any video of them performing WITW or even audio where maybe Glenn’s part is more audible live? That might help provide some help

Default Re: Which line-up had the best harmonies? (and other harmony-related questions)

I can definitely hear Glenn in Waiting in the Weeds. (However I'd love to see a video of them performing it, I love this song!)

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by YoungEaglesFan View Post
    Is there any video of them performing WITW or even audio where maybe Glenn’s part is more audible live? That might help provide some help

No. Don't forget that the entire album has been consigned to history. It's like it never existed.

Also, obviously, a live performance is not the recording, although when I saw them play it Glenn was singing harmony throughout.