What line-up do you think had the best harmonies? In a way, I think their best harmonies were with the original line-up. Don's and Randy's voices blended together very well, as did Glenn's and Bernie's. Their "my daddy was a handsome devil" a cappella bit is just gorgeous. To their credit, they were very good at replicating the sound with the different replacements over the years; their harmonies sounded beautiful in HFO. In other concerts in later years, however, I didn't think they were quite up to par with their earlier sound.

On a side note, I was listening to the HFO second night and in The Best of My Love, the higher voice sounded so much like Randy I could have sworn it was him, if I didn't know it wasn't. I assume it was Timothy, but their voices sound different to me. Was it another band member singing in falsetto? Also, did Timothy take over singing with Glenn in the second verse of Take It Easy? I know that was Randy's part, but it didn't sound like Timothy in the HFO version.