Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bob Seger To Resume Tour

Default Re: Bob Seger To Resume Tour

This is a link to a Facebook post, so I don't know if it will work. (I downloaded the video, but I'm not sure how to share it. Screencast wants to embed a video player with it.) Bob Seger's in memoriam tribute during his concert. And, yes... you're going to want to watch it until the end.

https://www.facebook.com/dillon.pete...7205678624581/

(If too many people have problems watching it, I'll try to figure someone out.)

ETA: This link should open up another window where you can watch the video sans Facebook. The video previews sideways but plays in the proper orientation.

http://www.screencast.com/t/GAS3nEahp

Quote Originally Posted by CAinOH View Post
    This is a link to a Facebook post, so I don't know if it will work. (I downloaded the video, but I'm not sure how to share it. Screencast wants to embed a video player with it.) Bob Seger's in memoriam tribute during his concert. And, yes... you're going to want to watch it until the end.

https://www.facebook.com/dillon.pete...7205678624581/

(If too many people have problems watching it, I'll try to figure someone out.)

ETA: This link should open up another window where you can watch the video sans Facebook. The video previews sideways but plays in the proper orientation.

http://www.screencast.com/t/GAS3nEahp
    Thank you so much for posting this CAinOH!!! I absolutely loved it all and especially the ending.

Just beautiful.

Dawn

"Let's burn our long johns and head west" - Glenn Frey 1948-2016

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

^^^ What she said!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Thank you CA!
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

That was so wonderful. Thanks!!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border

CA thanks for posting the link. If anyone has problems with the link, it is post on the Fastlane's FB page. Maybe that will work.
    Thank God for Bob, his love and friendship for Glenn is so touching.

I would love to see Bob but I do not see any NY/NJ shows listed.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Both of CA's links worked fine for me.

As I've said before, seeing Bob in concert has been on my bucket list for a very long time. I have always loved his music, even before I realized there was a 'Glenn' connection. I have been checking the tour dates diligently for this tour, but nothing close to me has been announced - he's not doing hardly any shows on the East coast so far. So, a couple of weeks ago, I came across a couple of fairly decent tickets at a fairly decent price for the show in Columbus, OH on January 19th. It occurred to me that it is a holiday weekend, so I immediately picked up the phone and called Soda to see if she wanted to go. So, we grabbed the tickets and are headed north. I'm driving and Soda is flying on Friday, which just so happens to be the 3rd anniversary of Glenn's passing. Of course, we're crossing our fingers and toes that the weather will cooperate. We're planning on driving up to Cleveland on Sunday, January 20th. Any other Borderers want to try to meet up with us in Columbus or Cleveland? If so, you can either post here or PM either myself or Soda. It would be great to meet up with some old and/or new friends.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Awesome news Dreamer!!! Wish I lived within travel distance Id love to meet up with you, Soda and any other Borderers able to go. Alas, I'm on the West Coast these days. Perhaps another time and place!

Have a great time, can't wait for the reviews! I know this will be a fun and memorable concert!

Allbest,

Dawn
    Last edited by Dawn; 12-18-2018 at 03:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer View Post
    Both of CA's links worked fine for me.

As I've said before, seeing Bob in concert has been on my bucket list for a very long time. I have always loved his music, even before I realized there was a 'Glenn' connection. I have been checking the tour dates diligently for this tour, but nothing close to me has been announced - he's not doing hardly any shows on the East coast so far. So, a couple of weeks ago, I came across a couple of fairly decent tickets at a fairly decent price for the show in Columbus, OH on January 19th. It occurred to me that it is a holiday weekend, so I immediately picked up the phone and called Soda to see if she wanted to go. So, we grabbed the tickets and are headed north. I'm driving and Soda is flying on Friday, which just so happens to be the 3rd anniversary of Glenn's passing. Of course, we're crossing our fingers and toes that the weather will cooperate. We're planning on driving up to Cleveland on Sunday, January 20th. Any other Borderers want to try to meet up with us in Columbus or Cleveland? If so, you can either post here or PM either myself or Soda. It would be great to meet up with some old and/or new friends.
    You guys are going to the Columbus show?????!!!!!

Okay, that seals it... I need to get tickets!

Quote Originally Posted by CAinOH View Post
    You guys are going to the Columbus show?????!!!!!

Okay, that seals it... I need to get tickets!
    Allright CAinOH - go for it! You will be glad you did! Bob S. AND Dreamer and Soda? Please. I'm positively thrilled for you all!

Dawn