I'm excited for Don's new album. The title track sounds nice. It sounds like he had a lot of guest guitarists, hopefully a lot of guest singers too. I love Don's guitar playing but his voice wears on me. Road To Forever has not aged well in my opinion, and I hope this one ages better. Of course I'll be buying it on CD. I have no problem doing that, even if it becomes something I don't listen to very often. Don is a hero.

On another note:

I really, really wish Felder would stop talking about reaching out to the guys and frankly, talking about the whole firing deal. You burnt that bridge Don when you sued them and wrote a book dragging them through the mud. You can't now expect Don to forget it, and you couldn't have expected Glenn to forget it either. And frankly, after all the turmoil, drama, and division he caused the band, I think even if he didn't sue them or write the book, he wasn't going to be speaking to them again. I think Glenn wanted to distance the Eagles from Felder's drama. The Eagles did the right thing, as much as I once hated to admit it. It reminds me of Sammy Hagar. He wrote a tell all running Eddie Van Halen through the mud and now he wonders why Ed and Alex don't want anything to do with him now. It's either ignorance or arrogance, IMO.