Quote Originally Posted by chaim View Post
When I click on the text I wish to edit, the post is deleted.
Chaim, I bet it is a cache problem with your browser. When the forum came back online, certain things might have gotten switched over (numbers, name resolution, etc) and your browser didn't make the switch and there might be a corrupt cache file in there.

Please share which operating system (Windows, Mac OS) and browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Edge, Internet Explorer, etc) you are posting on and I can give you instructions on resetting your browser and clearing the temporary files (cache, cookies, history, etc). It's easiest on Chrome but I can help you with any of them if I know what you are running. And speaking of browsers, you might try a different one. I recommend Chrome or Firefox over Edge/IE. They support more of the newer web technologies and generally have less compatibility issues. Chrome is my favorite but Firefox is good as well. Both are better than the ones that come built in with a Windows computer. Pick one you aren't currently using.

It could also be a DNS server issue. If you are on Windows there is a fairly simple way to clear the DNS cache using the command prompt with a couple commands.

I really don't think it's a server-side issue - but you never know. Usually if it's happening, it's going to happen to everyone and not just single accounts. But Soda knows better about that. I'm not a web developer, I'm just a network geek.